Kathy and Andrew Chrucky
Kathy and Andrew Chrucky
- Online Papers and Books
- Anarchism: The Unfinished Revolution
- A Moral History of the United States Government
- Meta-Index and Archive of World Masterpieces of Literature, Philosophy, Religion, Formal and Empirical Sciences
- Meta-Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Links seven outstanding dictionaries and encyclopedias on the internet under one set of entries.
- Problems from Wilfrid Sellars
- Comprehensive bibliographies of works by and on Wilfrid Sellars, including many unpublished correspondences.
- Authors and Works Cited by Wilfrid Sellars
- A compiled bibliography of references cited by Sellars.
- Philosophical Alternatives from C. D. Broad
- Works by and on C.D. Broad, with many online texts.
- Philosophy of ______; ______ of Philosophers
- Bibliographies (with links) of different areas of philosophy.
- Stalking the Neglected Philosophers
- Attempt to locate outstanding, but neglected work in philosophy.
- Current Philosophy: A Synopsis of the Journal Literature, September / October 1986 (Vol. 1, No. 1)
- Reproduction of a failed pilot project of identifying the best articles being published in philosophy journals.
- The Philosophical Legacy of Eugene Lashchyk
- A site devoted to a philosopher friend.
- Much Ado About Consciousness: An Interview with David Chalmers
- My interview with Chalmers.
- "An Interview with Professor David Armstrong," Chicago, April 2002.
"All power to councils -- not to a President Czar," August 8, 2011.
"Two Ukrainian Anarchists: Mykhailo Drahomanov and Nestor Makhno," April, 2011.
"Milton Friedman's Hidden Anarchism in Capitalism and Freedom," Aug. 8, 2008.
"Norman Finkelstein, DePaul, and U.S. Academia: Reductio Ad Absurdum of Centralized Universities," Ditext, July 23, 2007.
67 Japanese Cities Firebombed in World War II, July 21, 2005.
"Land and Liberty," DiText, May 11, 2004.
"The Aim of Liberal Education," DiText, September 1, 2003.
"Success 101, according to John Balz," DiText, Aug. 29, 2002.
"Change in Course, Signaled by a Change in Courses" DiText, July 1, 2002.
"Defense of core cuts rests upon administration mythology," Chicago Weekly News, Nov. 18, 1999.
"Preface" to Ronald L. Terranella's The Piagetian Epistemology of William Wordsworth : A Reconsideration of the Poet's Genius (1998).
C. D. Broad: The Default Philosopher of the Century, (Ditext: Aug. 12, 1998).
"Philosophical Influence: Statistically Determined" (Ditext, 1998).
"Comment on Sellars' view of philosophy," 1997.
"Beware of the Handmaid Scorned," APA Newsletter on Teaching Philosophy (Spring, 1995).
"Concepts of Persons and Morality," [c. 1992 (unpublished)]
"Teaching Validity with a Stanley Thermos," APA Newsletter on Teaching Philosophy (Fall, 1992).
"Trying to Understand the Program of Educational Reform through Critical Thinking Across the Disciplines," in Critical Thinking: Implications for Teaching and Teachers, ed. W. Oxman, M. Weinstein, N.M. Michelli (Upper Montclair: Institute for Critical Thinking, 1992).
"On Tom Bridges' Rhetoric of Objectivity," Inquiry (March 1992).
"Comments on Chyzhevs'kyi's Historiography of Philosophy in Ukraine," Suchasnist' (June, 1988).
"The Greatest Problem in the World", Cub's Roar, Sept. 1985.
Introduction to Philosophy (Scranton, PA: International Correspondence School, 1977).
"The Alleged Fallacy of the Sense-Datum Inference," Eastern Pennsylvania Philosophical Association (Bloomsburg University, 1992).
"Wilfrid Sellars and Linguistic Idealism: A Defense of Pre-Linguistic Awareness," Greater Philadelphia Philosophy Consortium: Philosophy of Science Discussion Group (University of Pennsylvania, 1992).
"Chisholm on the Sense-Datum Inference," New Jersey Regional Philosophy Conference (Seton Hall University, 1992).
"Wilfrid Sellars and Linguistic Idealism," New Jersey Regional Philosophy Conference (Douglas College, 1991).
"Trying to Understand the Program of Educational Reform through Critical Thinking Across the Disciplines," Annual Conference on Critical Thinking at Montclair State College (1991).
"The Manifest Image =/= the Commonsense Conceptual Framework in the Philosophy of Wilfrid Sellars," American Philosophical Association (Pacific Division, 1991).
"Refuting Linguistic Idealism: Commentary on Ted Schick's Philosophy," Eastern Pennsylvania Philosophical Association (Bloomsburg University, Fall 1990).
"Concepts, Language, and Thought in the Philosophy of Wilfrid Sellars," Eastern Pennsylvania Philosophical Association (Bloomsburg University, Fall 1989).
"Comments on Chyzhevs'kyi's Historiography of Philosophy in Ukraine," Permanent Conference of Ukrainian Studies (Harvard University, 1983).
"Comments on Chyzhevs'kyi's Historiography of Philosophy in Ukraine," American Association of Teachers of Slavic and East European Languages (Chicago, 1982)